The Office of Compassionate Use is now issuing Medical Marijuana ID Cards.
Here’s what you need to do to get one:
- Visit a Florida Physician who is Certified to recommend Medical Cannabis
- If your doctor recommends cannabis for your condition then you qualify for a medical marijuana card
- All patients and legal representatives of those patients of must complete an application.
- Click the link below to have your application sent to you
- Along with the application, you must also submit:
- A copy of your Florida driver license, Florida identification card, or other proof of residency
- A $75 check or money order (application fee) made out to Florida Department of Health
- A full-face, passport-type 2x2 inches in size, color photograph taken within the 90 days immediately preceding application.
- Minor applications must also include a designated legal representative and Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Legal Representative Application (we will also send you this application by clicking the link below) and copy of the parent’s or designated legal representative’s proof of residency
- Applications should be mailed to Florida Department of Health ATTN:
- Office of Compassionate Use: 4052 Bald Cypress Way Tallahassee, FL 32399